After COVID-19 Travel Requirements For Nepal
No vaccine and no PCR Test are required for Minors and children under 5 years old. The ones who are 5 years old to 18 years old do not need a vaccine but a PCR test is required. Visa according to accompanying guardians.
For PAX above 18 years old:
- For Nepal travelers, 72 hours before arrival and for transit (DXB, DMM & RUH), passengers 48 hours before arrival at their final destination.
- Must carry 3 copies of the test results.
- Must fill up ARRIVAL FORM at https://ccmc.gov.np/, please carry 2 copies of the printed form. https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add_en.php
- 2 dose vaccination completed 14 days before travel.
- Passengers should also have a copy of the vaccine certificate downloaded from https://surokkha.gov.bd/ with a QR code visible for checking.
Visa on arrival:
- VISA on arrival is available.
- Hotel Booking, Dollar endorsement, and a passport valid for 6 months.
** May be subject to rapid PCR if enforced, if tested positive then have to comply with 10 days quarantine.
Incomplete or non-vaccinated:
- All pax over the age of 18 that is not completely vaccinated falls under this category.
- Visa on arrival is not available.
- Visa from the Nepal Embassy is mandatory.
- Need to apply for a visa from Nepal Embassy in Dhaka
- 10 days with 11th day PCR test.
- The hotel must be from a government-approved quarantine hotel list.
- Passport valid over 6 months
- Confirmed return ticket (purchased)
- 10 days quarantine and tour booking copy
- Proof of employment or student or business.