Millions of Muslims from all over the world gather in Saudi Arabia every year to perform Umrah. Baitullah is a gathering place for Muslims. Where different Muslims from different countries come together. There is no specific date for performing Umrah. Umrah can be performed at any time of the year. Thousands of Umrah pilgrims from Bangladesh travel to Saudi Arabia every year to perform Umrah. Due to the low cost of performing Umrah compared to Hajj packages, the number of Umrah pilgrims is much higher than all over the world. It is known from the hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that all the sins are forgiven between one Umrah and another. Again, performing Umrah in Ramadan is equivalent to performing Hajj with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). Therefore, the number of Muslims performing Umrah is increasing day by day. Those who want to go from Bangladesh to perform Umrah have to follow some procedures. No person can get an Umrah visa directly if he wants to. Umrah agencies announce different Umrah packages. An Umrah passenger receives the Umrah package service of his choice. There are different types of Umrah packages from Bangladesh. Just as it is possible to perform Umrah at a very low cost, it is also possible to perform Umrah at a high cost. Basically the cost varies depending on the quality of service in Umrah management.
1. The permissible age is 18 years and above.
2. Required Vaccinations are two doses (AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Mordana & Sinopharm/Sinovac with Booster dose).
3. Second dose of Vaccine must be taken at least 16 days before the flight.
4. The COVID‑19 PCR test must be done within 72 hours of the flight departure.
5. PCR tests on arrival & before departure from KSA.
6. Maximum two guests are allowed in a room.
7. Type of accommodation- 3 star hotel and above.